Whether it’s a refinement of the corporate brand, implementing new sales or supply chain structures, or positioning a company for acquisition, the leaders at ProspEquity have an extensive history of delivering quality results. Below are just a few of their many accomplishments.
Our collective track record is what led to the creation of the ProspEquity Ecosystem™.
International Beverage Manufacturer
- The worldwide leader in beverage sales desired to enter the Eastern European market quickly. It needed to build its internal infrastructure for this market from scratch.
- Found and trained 115 finance and accounting professionals in less than six months to support seven new production plants and 35 distribution centers.
- Generated $250 million in new sales within two years. Successfully expanded into this new market.
National Trucking Company
- One of North America’s largest truck fleets had no formal system for managing its rolling stock and was incurring annual fuel costs of more than $120 million.
- Implemented a new structure and process for asset management, tracking. and cross-utilizing 26,000 rolling assets to improve supply chain management and automate fueling processes, and negotiated a new, consolidated, reduced-rate fuel contract.
- Reduced annual fuel costs by over $50 million or 42%.
Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer
- A global pharmaceutical company sought a location for a new North American capability center to encourage different departments to work together to come up with new business ideas.
- Quantified the supply of technically skilled workforce in the market and provided cost-affordable real estate options for the company to choose from.
- Landed a new company, generated 600 new jobs, $21 million in capital investment, and $37 million in new payroll for the community and created a new model for how the pharmaceutical giant approaches its business.
North American Energy Services Provider
- Operations at this leading environmental, energy and industrial services company were fragmented and decentralized across 600+ locations and 15,000 employees.
- Created 24 cross-functional, company wide leadership teams to streamline and unify operations.
- Employed operational excellence program that annually reduced costs by $33 million and improved margin by 130 basis points.